Saturday, February 21, 2009

Southern Saturday Night Femme Fun Mix


Okay, I crapped out early last night. Me back, oh, me back. And walking around in five inch heels didn't help. I can't help it, I'm training my calves to glide (note in 3 inch heels I am smooth as Amish butter, baby).

I stopped at 3 songs last night. Here's my revised playlist:

Crazy little thing called love--Dwight---he's great, fun, danceable, and uber cool.
Frozen Guitar--Thurston Moore--a bit of urban edge to blush to
Kool Thing--Sonic Youth--start kicking heels, and adding punk eyeliner--okay maybe not punk eyeliner
America--Allen Ginsburg and Tom Waits--a smash up of America and Closing Time--Ginsburg's beats (I'm a Kerouac fan--can you tell from my new name) led the way for gender revolution in NYC
Follow Me--Unkle Cracker
Orgasm Addict--The Buzzcocks--it is the weekend!
Halloween--Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds--passionate and kinda creepy
Time After Time-Cindi Lauper--did I mention I'm uber girly
Where did you sleep...--Nirvana
Still Be Around-Uncle Tupelo
Straight to Hell--Drivin and Cryin
Fascination--Human League--I had one of my first tranny moments to this song
Friends in Low Places--irresitible---where's my cowboy boots?
Jetliner--Steve Miller--another toe-tapper
Superfly--ready to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment